RS3 is what happens without consumer polling

Все темы о туризме здесь

RS3 is what happens without consumer polling

Сообщение Amerzone » 24 июн 2020, 11:33

I like that thought. They can introduce ways to enhance a fire you have made so that it can cook superior versions of your food which could heal more or impart some small secondary impact (faster run recharge or buffed hp recover?). Maybe they can introduce utensils kind of like the iron saliva tie it into smithing. Hell, let's get a grill or BBQ going. It could be a good incentive to a really use RS 2007 Gold. An equilibrium to it might be a greater burn chance. The only worry is balancing the food meals for pvp.

Nothing was said by me about updates being bad. They have done well with a lot of the content that feels oldschool. Expansion is possibly. What I dislike is that the concept of Jagex using OSRS as an alternate timeline where they screwed up RS2. I don't think RuneScape game in its current state is similar to that, but things can change. They never expected OSRS becoming the"main game" and surveys similar to this one make me unbelievably suspicious with what they have been planning behind closed doors for the years to come. I only want to have the ability to play the Old School that we have always known and loved without worrying about the other fiasco. Finally 1 day nobody will have the ability to play RuneScape game ever. Sucks to consider.

I hunted in thisI truly, wholly feel that the polling in osrs ought to be removed. Nobody person speaks for everybody and if people only vote to spite othrrs or in for self interest, we WILL NEVER get anything rewarding. That is why the devs have to just decide to create cont quest lines and quests. Abilities are wanted by me, I want RuneScape to grow. With the previous skill polled, I truly felt like we had a shooter, it filled an area which has been lacking ( the ability to generate cloth equipment ), but id be willing to bet most voted no because (her der no nehw sckillz for me!

Polling just lets all the neckbeards that is maxed continue to deny content into RuneScape game. Theytransfer it to suggestion based polling or 'll finally lower the pass threshold. The amount of returning and new mid-high lvl players that they get will readily off-balance the bank status minority they will lose for a month till they resub. RS3 is what happens without consumer polling. The community choosing what goes in RuneScape game usually means the playerbase wanted a thing and RuneScape game won't be pushed into the ground from updates. One for everybody is the system you are proposing. Polling is the collective view of this userbase. It is everyone with a voice.

The first question about frequently do I perform RuneScape, there should be an alternative of,"I'm currently taking a break" Sometimes I get burnt out. Which is fine. My main issue is that I suck at RuneScape. I am 1600 total but I'm not efficient or focused so I done or haven't bossed master quests buy OSRS GP. Therefore it didn't give me an choice to say when it came to those questions, I don't know. I set neutral which I presume throws off that answer's integrity. Also when you talked about Jagex I didn't have any idea how to answer those questions. I don't understand anything about Jagex outside the team which I believe is a small part of your company.
Amerzone

Вернуться в Туризм на Кавказе